Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Painting, painting, painting...

Sometimes the task of painting seems endless; painting walls, closets, shelves in closets, trim, and doors...and then second-coating it all. But there are amusements along the way. Like this painter after he got as much paint on the floor and in his hair as on the walls. :-)


And there is always the satisfaction of a completely repainted room. This picture does not do Nick's Mom's paint job justice. Mom, I have walked into this room just to enjoy the peaceful finished look many times since you have left! Thank you for your hard work!

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate to this right now. Even though it makes me look like a cancer patient, I wear a handkerchief on my head to avoid the whole paint-in-hair look. LOVE the before/after shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    Did you run out of paintbrushes Anita? :)
    Did it wash out Nick, or does it have to grow out?

    ReplyDelete